Ittella International, LLC
Last Update: June 10 2020
California residents have additional rights under California law regarding their personal information. If you are a California resident and would like to learn more about your rights, please review our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
1. What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with an individual user or his/her device. Personal information does not include information that is publicly available, information that is de-identified, or aggregate consumer information.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect different types of personal information from you, including: (a) Information we obtain directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) Information (about you or your device) as you use our interact with our websites or online services; and (iii) Information we collect from third-parties. Depending on how you use our Website, this information may include:
2.1 Information You Provide To Us.
If you provide us with personal information about yourself, we may collect and retain that information. This may include:
- Account registration information, including your name, user name, and password.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website that are controlled by us. For example, if you provide your email to learn more about our products, we will collect your email address and any other personal information you provide.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses, first name, last name), if you contact us. This may be through customer service requests, product inquiries, or for assistance in using our websites.
- Any other information you provide to use during our interactions with you. If we collect information from you that is not obvious based on our interactions with you, we will provide notice at the time we collect it.
2.2 Information we collect automatically
Unless you have opted-out or have otherwise refused to restricted our ability to collect it, the following may be collected automatically:
- Browser Data: This is technical information about the browser you are using that is captured in order to properly format our websites for your browser.
- Device Data: This is technical information about the device you use to access our websites such as your device’s IP address and operating system. If you are using a mobile device, your device type, and mobile device’s unique advertising identifier (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID) and any other unique identifier that may be assigned to the mobile device.
- Location Data: This is non-precise information related to your general location derived from your device’s IP address. This does not reveal your precise location (i.e. your GPS latitude and longitude).
- Website Activity Data: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites and online. For example, which pages you visited and when, how much time was spent on a page, and what items were clicked on a page.
2.3 Information We Collect from Others
We sometimes collect personal information from third parties who help us with our business and commercial needs. This may include the following:
- Affiliates: We collect and share personal information among affiliates.
- Social Media Platforms: If you connect with us or one of our representatives on social media, we may collect your personal information that is publicly available or that you have made publicly available and any information the platform makes available.
- Legal Authority: Including law enforcement agencies, courts, regulatory agencies, and data protection authorities.
- Parties to Corporate Transactions: We may receive personal information as part of a corporate transaction or proceeding such as a merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or at transfer, divestiture, or sale of all or a portion of business or assets.
Some advertisements which appear on our websites are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. We do not control these third parties or how they may be use your personal information. If you interact with an advertisement, your personal information may be shared with those third parties. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use, disclose, or share your information, including any personal information with third parties for the following business purposes.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites and products.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests and transactions.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience on our websites and online properties and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our online properties, servers, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our products and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tattooed Chef about our users is among the assets transferred.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose information about you:
- With Our Service Providers: We contract with companies who provide services to us to support our business operations including advertising networks, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, government entities, social networks, as well as billing, collections, tech, customer and operational support providers.
- Authorized Disclosures: We share your personal information with companies or other organizations where you have asked us to or agreed that we may share your personal information with them;
- Our Sales Partners: Our resellers and referral partners may receive information in order to facilitate a sales transaction (we consider this a business-to-business transaction).
- Our Professional Advisors.
- Legal Authorities: Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals’ personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues; or
6. Your Choices
Where and when applicable, your account provides you with access to much of your information and you can review and change your information by logging into your account. In addition, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email: You may opt-out of any commercial emails sent by us by unsubscribing from them.
- Cookies: You can use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained here:
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics to optimize our website and improve our products and services. Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your settings here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Our websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. California Privacy Rights
9. Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Our websites and online services are operated from the United States and are intended for a U.S. audience. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States, and by using this website you acknowledge and consent to the processing of your data in the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 41 of the GDPR.
11. Access by Persons With Disabilities
Persons with disabilities who need assistance accessing this policy may contact us and depending on your individual needs the company will grant reasonable requests to furnish this policy in an alternative format.